The aftercare of your new tattoo is very important! PLEASE follow all instructions and contact us if you have any questions or concerns!
- Leave bandage on until you are in a sterile environment and able to wash your tattoo
- Wash your tattoo with warm water and unscented liquid soap
- Gently pat dry with a paper towel and apply thin layer of a fragrance free lotion
- Continue to wash up to twice a day and apply lotion two to three times a day for one week
- tattoos can take up to three weeks to heal. Continue to apply lotion as needed while healing.
- DO NOT pick scabs or scratch at your tattoo
- DO NOT go swimming or soak your tattoo in a bath or hot tub (showers are ok!)
- AVOID direct exposure to the sun